Newmarks realizes the importance of belonging to such an important organization.
About the MRA
The Marina Recreation Association was created almost forty years ago by a group of marina operators that recognized the importance of a broad-based, forward-thinking group of operators. It was originally organized to provide a presence at the state legislative level to influence legislation and to introduce legislation that would enhance and protect the marina industry and the boaters that it serves.
MRA continues to understand that important mission but it has also expanded to fill a much broader role. MRA now provides significant educational programs for the marina owner and training opportunities for their management staff. Annually the MRA Educational Conference is held in various locations making training and networking convenient and affordable for everyone. The relationships created at these conferences continues to pay dividends throughout the years as these colleagues can be called on to assist with problems as they occur.
The MRA helps the busy marina operator by providing:
- A network of marina professionals possessing an extensive knowledge of the marine industry.
- An annual Educational Conference covering topics pertinent to the industry.
- Templates for environmental reports, license agreement, etc.
- Timely information on regulatory issues coming down the pike.
- Professional guidance to help you influence future regulations.
- MRA newsletter with timely articles throughout the year.
- A useful Internet site to market your marina to boaters
- Current news through Social Networking on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Belonging to the MRA, has been provided Newmarks Yacht Center with a boatload of information and benefits. For more information about the MRA go to www.marina.org
We Can't Wait to See You!
9am - 5pm
Closed Easter & Christmas
761 Peninsula Road
Wilmington, CA 90744