The Banning Museum’s Victorian Christmas Celebration and Open House is from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8. Bring the whole family It’s FREE!
- Enjoy festive period entertainment.
- Tours of the Museum decorated in holiday splendor.
- Children’s Victorian crafts.
- A horse-drawn trolley ride between The Banning Museum and Drum Barracks Civil War Museum.
- A Queen Victoria re-enactor will receive guests and Jolly St. Nick will pose for photos with the kids.
- There will also be local food and craft vendors.
Also, in anticipation of the 150th Anniversary of the completion of the Banning Mansion, guests will be invited to tour a special exhibit, “150 Years in the Making, 1864-2014”. The exhibit reflects upon three separate eras of the Mansion; The Banning Years, The City Years and the Friends Years.
For more information about the Banning Museum.